Office中国论坛/Access中国论坛

标题: 献给情人节的礼物(我的情书) [打印本页]

作者: 默然    时间: 2003-2-14 19:07
标题: 献给情人节的礼物(我的情书)
Love Letter
For ten years I haven't written a letter.And now I encourage myself many many times till I have enough courage to write to you freely.Now it's over 11,everything is silent.I think over and over again,and I can't find out what to say. Suddenly  many many things that have happened in the past ten years----sadness,happiness,pity,desire and so on come into my mind,which makes me want to talk with you in such a way freely.In fact,that day I called you in order to have a heart-to heart talk with you.But since it is so many years that we haven't met each other and everything has been changed much,I'm afraid that you may misunderstand me,regarding me as a dissipated woman,so I couldn't express my feelings.Do you know that for so many years I 'v shared my success and failure with you by heart.But when I became an associate professor,I couldn't help telling you.I did all carefully in order not to frighten you.I have been looking for a chance to express myself  all the time.Last time I troubled you,I felt very sorry.I'm afraid that you would think I make use of you.Do you remember you once told me:"It's a pity that we separated from each other!"?It moved me greatly.I cried heavily for what you said to me after you left though I knew it's a certain kind of comfort to me to some degree.My husband came back,he felt surprised because of my red eyes.I didn't tell him the reason and he didn't ask why.He is so kind a man that I feel I'm very sorry to him.I know he understands me very much.The next day my eyes weren't themselves because of such crying,so I wore a pair of sunglasses.But you were carefull  enough to find my secret and thought that I had quarrelled with my hubby last night At that time I also had a chance to talk with you,but I didn't.I don't know why,maybe I don't want to hurt my hubby..Because I know he loves me......
For so many years,I don't know what you think of me .Maybe you've forgotten all that had happened between us.Because I made you so disappointed in the past years! At that time I was  obstinate and not ripe.I brought you so much trouble.I remember you said that when I was away,you could only  remember all my shortcomings.It proved that at that time I was not a lovely girl.I 'm eager to do well in everything,but I'm weak,I cherish the days that we spent together.Because you loved me and treated me so well.Though we've separated,I don't hate you.Instead I wish you could live a happy life......You said that your coming here made you feel yourself like a guest ,I felt very sad after hearing so. It does is your hometown,isn't it?Why  spoke in such an bitter way? Can't you treat me as a friend and a classmate of yours?I feel you don't want to get in touch with me any longer,you have your troublesome things,I don't want ,either ------for both of us are kind persons and don't want to hurt our lovers.I only want to speak out all  I want to say,then I'll keep silent for ever.
At that time,even when I was married,I thought you  would come to me for you have told me that you would marry me after two years' separating..But I was disappointed.It seemed that you disappeared in the world.Then I knew I wasn't the girl you could give up anything for her.So I said "Good-bye" to yesterday and began my life with my husband.I am a lucky woman all the time.My husband is so kind and warm-hearted a man that he loves me deeply.He cured my wound when I lost you and helped me to step out my sadness left by you..For him,I think I would use all my life to love him in return.Because he appeared in my life when I was in deep sorrow and he has looked after both my parents well all the time since he knew me.I believe him,so I will give all my life to him.And now I think I love him,too........

作者: 竹笛    时间: 2003-2-14 19:15
肯定不是给我的,因为在我眼里全是ABC……
作者: 默然    时间: 2003-2-14 19:26
愿天下有情人都能分享我的感受。
作者: WTM1    时间: 2003-2-14 20:29
彼此彼此!!愿爱永存!!……
作者: 人文欣赏    时间: 2003-2-15 05:26
to express one's feelings out is comfortable.if he can know all your feelings now and cherish it ,you would have no regret.
作者: 默然    时间: 2003-2-15 06:37
sometimes we really need enough courage to face our feelings and admit them.
作者: sunredday    时间: 2003-2-25 06:59
i only had one girlfriend, that is my wife. i wish i had more. i do not know the feelings to be loved by other ladies or to love other ladies who loved me oncemore. i have never kisses other ladies and nor be kisses by other ladies.
what a pity.
作者: WTM1    时间: 2003-2-25 17:41
说中文好吗??
作者: 默然    时间: 2003-2-25 20:54
以下是引用WTM1在2003-2-25 9:41:08的发言:
说中文好吗??
该不是。。。。。要。。我。。重新翻。。翻译一遍吧?[em09]
作者: WTM1    时间: 2003-2-26 16:40
当然!
作者: 默然    时间: 2003-2-27 03:23
以下是引用WTM1在2003-2-26 8:40:25的发言:
当然!
!![em09][em09][em09]
作者: 默然    时间: 2003-2-27 20:08
拜托了!谁愿意帮我翻译一下?我的确不好意思再重复一遍了。呵呵
作者: 默然    时间: 2003-2-27 20:34
真想看看高手着急的样子。:)
作者: 詩意柔情    时间: 2003-2-27 22:57
他現用不着着急,他現是access-cn的一哥啦!!
詳看排行!
作者: Trynew    时间: 2003-2-28 07:36
爱信
十年我没有写一封信。 而且现在我许多次鼓励我自己许多直到我有充足的勇气自由的写信给你。 现在它是超过 11,每件事物是沈默的。 我考虑而且再一次结束,而且我不能发现该说什么。  在过去十年内有发生的突然许多许多事物----悲哀,快乐,遗憾, 欲望和如此在进入 我的思想之上, 使我想要以如此的一方式自由的和你说话。 事实上,那天我邀请你来次序和你有一颗心- 到心谈话。但是因为它是如此许多年以致於我们没有遇见彼此而且每件事物有多被改变,恐怕你可能误解我,关于我如同一个沈迷于酒色的女人,因此我不可以表达我的感觉。 你知道吗长达这麽多年我 'v 藉着心与你分享我的成功和失败。 但是当我变成一个副教授的时候,我无法不 告诉你。 我依照顺序全部小心地做不要  惊吓你。 我有找寻一个机会到明确的我自己始终。 上次我被困扰你,我觉得非常难过。 恐怕你会认为我利用你。 你记得你一次告诉我吗:"我们从彼此分开是遗憾的!"?它移动了我很大。 我很重地哭你离开的你在对~说话我之后虽然我知道它是对一些程度的对我某类型  的安慰。 我的丈夫回来,他因为我的红色眼睛觉得感到惊讶。 我不  告诉他理由,而且他不  问为什么。 他是如此亲切的一男人以致於我感觉我对他非常难过。 我知道他非常了解我。 隔天我的眼睛是不他们自己因为如此的叫喊,因此我穿着了一双太阳眼镜。 但是你是对找我的秘密并且想是充足的 carefull 我已经  那时昨晚由于我的丈夫吵架 , 我也有了一个机会和你说话,但是我没有。 我不  知道为什么,也许我不  想要伤害我的丈夫。 。 因为我认识他爱我。 。 。 。 。 。
这麽多年,我不  知道你所觉得 我的。 也许你有忘记所有的已经在我们之间发生。 因为我在过去年内使你如此失望! 那时我是倔强的和不成熟的。 我带给你这麽多麻烦。 我记得你被说当我出去的时候,你只可以记得我所有的缺点。 它证明那时我不是一个可爱的少女。 我 ' m 热心的在每件事物里面做得好,但是我是弱的,我珍爱我们一起花费的天。 因为你爱我而且非常治疗我。 虽然我们有分开,但是我不  憎恨你。 改为我愿你可以居住快乐的生活。 。 。 。 。 。 你说你的来这里在这麽听之后使你感觉你自己起来像一个客人一样 , 我感觉非常忧愁。  它是你的家乡, 它不是? 为什么以如此的一苦方式说?你不能视我为一个朋友和一位你的同学吗? 我感觉你不  想要和我再联络,你有你的麻烦事物,我也不  想要------因为我们两个都是亲切的人并且不  想要伤害我们的爱人。 我只想要说出我想要说的全部, 然后我永远将保存沈默。
那时,即使当我是已婚的, 我想你会走近我因为你有告诉我你在二年分开之後会与我结婚。 。 但是我是失望的。 它像是你在世界中消失。 然后我认识我不是少女你可以为她放弃任何事。 因此我对~说 "再见" 昨天而且和我的丈夫开始了我的生活。 我始终是一个幸运的女人。 我的丈夫是如此亲切的和温暖的 - 心一男人以致於他深深地爱我。 当我遗失了你而且帮助了我放大步伐走的时候 , 他治疗了我的创伤我的被你留下的悲哀。 。 为他,我认为我一生 会使用爱他作为回报 。 因为当我是的时候 , 他在我的生活方面出现在深的悲伤方面而且自他认识了我之後,他始终在已经看之后两者的我父母好的。 我相信他,因此我将会一生 对他给。 而且现在我也想我爱他。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。

[翻译得如何?]
作者: 默然    时间: 2003-2-28 16:23
基本正确!谢谢!:)你花了多长时间翻译它?
作者: Trynew    时间: 2003-2-28 17:09
两分半钟!:(金山快译的写作风格都看不出来?:)

作者: 默然    时间: 2003-2-28 18:00
佩服!:)
作者: Trynew    时间: 2003-2-28 22:52
翻译成粤语就是:俾条仔飞咗,揾番个老公,仲心卦卦。。。。。。

作者: WTM1    时间: 2003-3-1 00:24
怎么和我女友翻译的不一样????
作者: 默然    时间: 2003-3-1 17:07
呵呵
作者: 詩意柔情    时间: 2003-3-1 18:47
身為廣東人的我,現才知英粤是這么翻譯的!   
作者: 默然    时间: 2003-3-2 18:08
还有其它译本吗?比如:越语。。。。。:)
作者: liz    时间: 2003-3-2 20:13
以下是引用Trynew在2003-2-28 9:08:49的发言:
两分半钟!:(金山快译的写作风格都看不出来?:)

我说看中文怎么比看英文还晕啊,好歹我也是土生土长的中国银啊[em04]
作者: 默然    时间: 2003-3-2 21:15
以下是引用liz在2003-3-2 12:12:39的发言:

我说看中文怎么比看英文还晕啊,好歹我也是土生土长的中国银啊[em04]
看不出来吗?那是出口转内销的中文耶!:))真的,很地道的。[em10]
作者: liz    时间: 2003-3-3 21:59
呵呵,这就像中国人说EN,外国人听不懂,外国人说CH,中国人不懂

^_^,同类才看得明白
作者: 默然    时间: 2003-3-3 22:17
不过话又说回来,love letter 的效果也在于此:让人看得晕呼呼的,不明不白的才是真正的lover letter!)

欢迎光临 Office中国论坛/Access中国论坛 (http://www.office-cn.net/) Powered by Discuz! X3.3