查看: 2703|回复: 13
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[安装] 國外POSitively Business!測試安裝版本 [慎安裝Demo]

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2007-12-18 09:16:13 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |正序浏览 |阅读模式
POSitively Business!ä Evaluation Guide

for: Version 1.50 and higher of POSitively Business!
About POSitively Business
About This Guide
System
Requirements

Installation
Getting Started
Important Function Keys on POS Form *
A Simple Walk-Through
Learning More

About POSitively Business!

Thank you for evaluating POSitively Business!, a customizable Point of Sale add-on for Yes! I Can Run My Business business accounting software. POSitively Business! is written completely in MicrosoftÒ Access.

POSitively Business! is the perfect choice for small to medium businesses looking for a powerful yet flexible solution to run their point of sale business. The biggest advantage POSitively Business! has over other point of sale software applications is that it includes all source code so users can customize the software to fit their individual needs. POSitively Business! includes all the necessary features for processing customer transactions at a checkout counter. It includes interfaces to point of sale hardware including a cash drawer, light pole display, receipt printer, credit card scanner, and hand-held or fixed bar code scanner. While our optional modules work with a variety of devices, we carry hardware and third party products available for use with our optional modules at great prices.

This point of sale add-on to our award winning accounting package Yes! I Can Run My Business, also includes a standard barcode printing program built right into the package! POSitively Business! can be used in conjunction with our optional credit card processing module which interfaces between PC Charge, a third party credit card charging software application, and our point of sale system.

About This Guide

Use this evaluation guide to help you understand how to install, setup and use POSitively Business! System requirements and basic program installation and setup are covered on the next few pages. Sample data is included with the software to help you get a good feel for how our program functions. Once you have installed and setup the program, feel free to explore all the functions and features provided. If you have any additional questions on our software, please feel free to contact our sales support at 888-275-2544 or by email to sales@accountingsuccess.com.

System Requirements
You will need to have the following in order to run the POSitively Business! evaluation or demo program:

n
Pentium 100 or higher Computer with Monitor
n
Access 97, Access 2000 or Access 2002
n
16-22 MB free hard disk space
n
32MB RAM or more recommended for optimum speed
n
Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 2000 or Windows NT 4 with service packs

While the evaluation and demo versions are for use on one workstation, three types of licenses are available for our product. The 1Register license is for use on one register in conjunction with our Single or Multi User LAN license for Yes! I Can. The 3Register license is for use on three registers with our Multi User LAN license for Yes! I Can Run My Business. Additional register licenses can be purchased at discounted prices. The Royalty Free Developer license allows developers, consultants and VARs to customize POSitively Business! for specific clients or vertical markets and sell the customized version without paying additional royalties. The Royalty Free Developer license for our point of sale system is sold in conjunction with the Royalty Free Developer license for Yes! I Can Run My Business. All versions include source code and are fully customizable.

Since POSitively Business! is an application that runs on Microsoft Access, the networking requirements for our software are the same as those for Microsoft Access.

[ 本帖最后由 5988143 于 2007-12-18 09:31 编辑 ]
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 分享淘帖 订阅订阅
14#
发表于 2007-12-24 15:27:23 | 只看该作者
慎安裝Demo?/
为什么了。。

点击这里给我发消息

13#
发表于 2007-12-24 14:50:03 | 只看该作者
没有啊,版主的附件可达到10M啊,你再试试看, 是否还会这样
12#
发表于 2007-12-24 14:28:02 | 只看该作者
。。。晕。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
想下载,但太多了,晕
11#
发表于 2007-12-18 11:23:40 | 只看该作者
太多了,不下载了。

"新手上路"的可以上传8M(没有限制),邀请自己新注册一个?
10#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-12-18 09:29:42 | 只看该作者

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x
9#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-12-18 09:28:45 | 只看该作者

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x
8#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-12-18 09:27:18 | 只看该作者
go go 再來!

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x
7#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-12-18 09:25:42 | 只看该作者
沒的辦法,繼續暈下去,30個附件呀!

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x
6#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-12-18 09:23:57 | 只看该作者
簡直狂暈呀,文件尺寸限制在102.kb

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|站长邮箱|小黑屋|手机版|Office中国/Access中国 ( 粤ICP备10043721号-1 )  

GMT+8, 2024-5-9 05:45 , Processed in 0.113934 second(s), 35 queries .