查看: 2683|回复: 13
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[安装] 國外POSitively Business!測試安裝版本 [慎安裝Demo]

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2007-12-18 09:16:13 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
POSitively Business!ä Evaluation Guide

for: Version 1.50 and higher of POSitively Business!
About POSitively Business
About This Guide
System
Requirements

Installation
Getting Started
Important Function Keys on POS Form *
A Simple Walk-Through
Learning More

About POSitively Business!

Thank you for evaluating POSitively Business!, a customizable Point of Sale add-on for Yes! I Can Run My Business business accounting software. POSitively Business! is written completely in MicrosoftÒ Access.

POSitively Business! is the perfect choice for small to medium businesses looking for a powerful yet flexible solution to run their point of sale business. The biggest advantage POSitively Business! has over other point of sale software applications is that it includes all source code so users can customize the software to fit their individual needs. POSitively Business! includes all the necessary features for processing customer transactions at a checkout counter. It includes interfaces to point of sale hardware including a cash drawer, light pole display, receipt printer, credit card scanner, and hand-held or fixed bar code scanner. While our optional modules work with a variety of devices, we carry hardware and third party products available for use with our optional modules at great prices.

This point of sale add-on to our award winning accounting package Yes! I Can Run My Business, also includes a standard barcode printing program built right into the package! POSitively Business! can be used in conjunction with our optional credit card processing module which interfaces between PC Charge, a third party credit card charging software application, and our point of sale system.

About This Guide

Use this evaluation guide to help you understand how to install, setup and use POSitively Business! System requirements and basic program installation and setup are covered on the next few pages. Sample data is included with the software to help you get a good feel for how our program functions. Once you have installed and setup the program, feel free to explore all the functions and features provided. If you have any additional questions on our software, please feel free to contact our sales support at 888-275-2544 or by email to sales@accountingsuccess.com.

System Requirements
You will need to have the following in order to run the POSitively Business! evaluation or demo program:

n
Pentium 100 or higher Computer with Monitor
n
Access 97, Access 2000 or Access 2002
n
16-22 MB free hard disk space
n
32MB RAM or more recommended for optimum speed
n
Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 2000 or Windows NT 4 with service packs

While the evaluation and demo versions are for use on one workstation, three types of licenses are available for our product. The 1Register license is for use on one register in conjunction with our Single or Multi User LAN license for Yes! I Can. The 3Register license is for use on three registers with our Multi User LAN license for Yes! I Can Run My Business. Additional register licenses can be purchased at discounted prices. The Royalty Free Developer license allows developers, consultants and VARs to customize POSitively Business! for specific clients or vertical markets and sell the customized version without paying additional royalties. The Royalty Free Developer license for our point of sale system is sold in conjunction with the Royalty Free Developer license for Yes! I Can Run My Business. All versions include source code and are fully customizable.

Since POSitively Business! is an application that runs on Microsoft Access, the networking requirements for our software are the same as those for Microsoft Access.

[ 本帖最后由 5988143 于 2007-12-18 09:31 编辑 ]
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 分享淘帖 订阅订阅
2#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-12-18 09:16:43 | 只看该作者
Installation

Installing POSitively Business! is easy for even novice users and should take no longer than 10 minutes. Follow the instructions below to install the product. If you have a full evaluation copy of the product, you may also refer to Chapter 3 of the POSitively Business! User Guide for step-by-step instructions on installing the product.

Place the POSitively Business! Evaluation or Demo CD in your CD drive.

If the installation program does not start automatically, select Run from the Windows Start menu and type X:\setup.exe, where “X” is the drive letter assigned to your CD drive.

The installation program will guide you through the installation process. If you are using an evaluation version, you will be prompted to enter license keys to install various components. These license keys are located on the back of the CD case. If you are installing a Demo version of the program, no license keys are required.

Once the installation has completed, select the POSitively Business! shortcut from the Windows Start, Programs menu to open POSitively Business!

Getting Started

When you first install POSitively Business!, you will be linked to a sample data file that contains test data you can use to test the various features and functions included with the software. For the evaluation version of this software, this database is named POSTESTA.MDB and it is located in the same folder you installed the POSitively Business! software into. You will also be linked to a sample data file that handles the accounting aspects of POSitively Business! This database is named YESADMSA.MDB and is a sample of the data file used in Yes! I Can Run My Business. This is also stored in the POSitively Business! folder and allows you to evaluate POSitively Business! without having Yes! I Can Run My Business installed.

If you are using the Demo version of the program, you are limited to using only the sample data file for evaluation. You will not be able to create a new company, nor will you be able to view any of the source code or designs behind the forms, queries and reports. Other restrictions may also apply, such as the number of records that can be entered into the system.

If you are using an evaluation copy of POSitively Business!, you have full access to all features and functions of the program, including the ability to create a new company and view all source code.

When you start POSitively Business!, a log on screen is displayed prompting you to log into the system. Enter the Cashier ID "Admin" and the password "Admin" to open the program with full access to all screens. The Administrative Options menu will appear as shown below. You can exit the system at any time by pressing the Exit System button located at the bottom of this screen.

The Administrative Options menu consists of eight icons. Each icon performs a specific function in the point of sale system. For example, to use the main cashier screen, click on the Start Point of Sale icon, or to look at the sales during a time period, click the Analyze Sales button.

Before you are able to use the Point of Sale screen, you must have at least one cashier, register and cash drawer setup within the system. The sample data included meets these requirements, but keep this in mind if you will be creating a new company.
3#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-12-18 09:17:14 | 只看该作者
A Simple Walk-Through

A brief description of some of the more common functions used in POSitively Business! is provided here. Feel free to experiment with the various options and functions provided on each of the forms listed below. We recommend using the sample data provided with the program. If you are using the Demo version, some limitations may apply.

Setting Company DefaultsYou can view and set default information for your company. This is done mainly through the Setup and Utilities form. Select the Setup and Utility Options icon to view this form. Select each of the nine tabs on this form to view or edit default information. The data or options you choose here are used throughout the system. You can edit or change these options at any time. The Utilities tab is where the user can backup the system, restore the system, improve the performance of the database, create a new company, or work with another company. If you are using a demo version of the program, you will not be able to edit any of the sample company setup data.

Working with the Point of Sale formSelect the Start Point of Sale icon to begin using the main cashier screen. You must first enter a dollar amount and a cash drawer number to use this form. You can enter information for each sale or return using the function keys on your keyboard. Each key is listed in a special function key grid at the bottom of the screen. The Shift and Ctrl keys change the function keys features. (These keys are custom programmable to your needs.) F3 begins a sale. Information about the sale is displayed in the visual receipt, cashier information box, and the customer information box. We’ve created sample inventory items using 1 through 20
as the inventory item numbers. F10 will tender the sales. To close the form, the cashier must press Ctrl-F2 to cash out. When you close this screen, you will need to log into the program again to view the other features. Once again, you can use Admin, Admin as the Cashier ID and Password, respectively, to obtain full access to the system.

Reconciling Cash DrawersSelect the Reconcile Cash Drawer icon to show the status of each cash drawer that has been used or is currently in use. Information about each cashier session is displayed for the date range you select. You can call a counter by clicking the stacked coins icon to the far left of the screen to make counting the cash and checks in a cash drawer faster and easier. You can also limit the amount of viewable data by setting the filters along the bottom of the screen. The Update Cash Sales and Print Reconciliation buttons allow the user to get and print the most current sales information available.

Analyzing SalesThe Analyze Sales button allows you to view each cashier session for a specific time period. This screen can be used to drill down from a cashier session to sales from the session, to line items and payments for each sale. Filters at the bottom of the screen limit the amount of data displayed on the screen at one time. The Update Sales and Print Sales buttons allow you to view and print the most current sales information.

Printing BarcodesThe Print Barcodes button enables the user to print barcode labels, price sheets, and any barcode reports from within the point of sale system. To use this section, you must have barcode fonts installed on your machine. This evaluation version will automatically install sample barcode fonts for you to use with Print Barcodes function. Select the desired barcode font and family and choose the items to print with or without a description. To see what the report will look like before a paper copy is printed, select the Print Preview option. This Standard Barcode Printing module is also available as a separate add-on for Yes! I Can Run My Business.

Creating and Posting SalesThe Create and Post Sales button allows you to take the sales and returns that were created by the cashiers and convert them to invoices in Yes! I Can Run My Business. There is also an option to post the invoices created using the default General Ledger accounts you assigned in the Setup and Utilities form. You can use the Select All button to select all invoices to be created and posted at one time. Viewing an invoice is simple when you click on the small folder icon to the left of the screen. Filters at the bottom of the screen allow you to limit the viewable data and choose a date range to view the sales from. The Print Display button enables the user to print all invoices shown, or the current invoice.

Using Reports
POSitively Business! contains over 20 reports, the majority of which are accessible from the Produce Reports icon. Here, reports are categorized by function; Sales, Registers, Cashiers, and Products. You can print any report to either the printer or screen (print preview). Many reports allow you to select a date range to run the reports for. Other reports allow you to select up to two types of specific criteria to limit the data displayed on the report. For example, the Check Payment Detail by Cashier report lets you select the date range and specific Cashier ID you want to run a report for. Using the Access report writer, you can edit any of these reports or create your own reports. New reports can easily be added to the Reports manager.

Logging Out of the System
The Log Out button properly logs a user out of the program and calls the Log In screen so the next user can log into the system. This button is mainly for the administrators who will not be using the cashier screen.

Creating a New CompanyYou can create a new company data file to explore setting up your own company data. This creates a new, empty database to store your company’s data. If you have multiple companies you need to record data for, you can create a separate data file for each company. Select the Setup and Utility Options tab from the Administrative Options menu, then click the Utilities tab and the Create New Company icon to start the Create New Company wizard.

When the New Company wizard asks you to enter the Yes! I Can Run My Business Data File you will be working with, type the complete path and file name for the current Yes! I Can accounting data file. In the evaluation version, this file is named YESADMSA.MDB. This file is located in the same folder you installed POSitively Business! into.

Click the OK button when the system warns you that you will be using the same Yes! I Can data file that you are currently attached to, and use the default settings on each of the other screens in the wizard to proceed. If you are using a demo version of the program, you will not be able to perform this function.
!
4#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-12-18 09:17:39 | 只看该作者
Learning More

This guide provides only a brief description of just some of the many features and functions included with POSitively Business! When you purchase POSitively Business!, you will receive a copy of the program with full source code – nothing is locked or hidden. You will also receive one printed user guide. This contains over 200 pages of professionally written documentation with many screen shots to help users understand how to use each function and feature of the program.

If you have specific questions on POSitively business, please visit our website at www.accountingsuccess.com or contact our technical support for assistance. Support is available by e-mail to us at sales@accountingsuccess.com, by fax to 1-888-287-9497 or by phone to 1-888-275-2544

Thank you for trying our products
5#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-12-18 09:19:36 | 只看该作者

測試版本下載

測試版本下載

[ 本帖最后由 5988143 于 2007-12-18 09:22 编辑 ]

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x
6#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-12-18 09:23:57 | 只看该作者
簡直狂暈呀,文件尺寸限制在102.kb

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x
7#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-12-18 09:25:42 | 只看该作者
沒的辦法,繼續暈下去,30個附件呀!

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x
8#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-12-18 09:27:18 | 只看该作者
go go 再來!

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x
9#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-12-18 09:28:45 | 只看该作者

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x
10#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-12-18 09:29:42 | 只看该作者

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|站长邮箱|小黑屋|手机版|Office中国/Access中国 ( 粤ICP备10043721号-1 )  

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 09:02 , Processed in 0.094590 second(s), 34 queries .