查看: 2045|回复: 4
打印 上一主题 下一主题

Something about our meeting over&nbsp

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2002-7-7 05:32:00 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Something about our meeting over 20 years since graduated
We got to the hotel first. About 1 hour later, the second group of classmates came. We came out from the meeting room to say hello to them. I wandered if we could recognize each other at once over 20 years since graduated from colleague.
We met. I felt very happy when I recognized them one by one. But when I met our classmate XIAOQIN, I could not recognize her a little. There was a too old woman in front of me to make me think that she is one of my classmates. Maybe she is MUSHUJING (the elder one of our classmates who gave her child birthday during her studying in colleague). But she could not be. I know MUSHUJING very well. She worked at my high school (no. 97) after we graduated and we met each other for many times. I said nothing to her just shook hands with her and went to say hello to other classmates with a confused feeling.
After we set in a restaurant in the hotel, I asked LUJIANMING that who the woman is. She told me that the woman is XIAOQIN. XIAOQIN had got a hard illness and had had an operation in her brain and had could not walk very well as we do.
LUJIAMING also told me something about XIAOQIN, but here I do not want to say all of the things. The things I cannot believe.
But since that time, I have been thinking about the question:
How many men in the world can say good-bye forever to his wife after he is abroad

How many men in the world can say good-bye forever to his wife who is with a hard illness after he is abroad.

How many men in the world can say good-bye forever to his wife who is with a hard illness and have a child in school after he is abroad.

How many men in the world can say good-bye forever to his son or daughter who has a mother with a hard illness and will be without a man’s help…..

[此贴子已经被作者于2002-7-6 21:31:32编辑过]

[此贴子已经被作者于2002-7-6 21:32:12编辑过]

分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 分享淘帖 订阅订阅
2#
发表于 2002-7-4 05:27:00 | 只看该作者
呵呵,有些意思.原创?
3#
发表于 2002-7-4 20:57:00 | 只看该作者
回答您最后一句:世界没有永恒的东西,爱情也不例外,尽管我们追求那样的境界。
4#
发表于 2002-7-5 21:36:00 | 只看该作者
道理很多,但不解决问题... ...
5#
 楼主| 发表于 2002-7-7 05:33:00 | 只看该作者
It is a true story.

[此贴子已经被作者于2002-7-6 21:33:03编辑过]

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|站长邮箱|小黑屋|手机版|Office中国/Access中国 ( 粤ICP备10043721号-1 )  

GMT+8, 2024-5-16 03:27 , Processed in 0.089527 second(s), 28 queries .