查看: 4486|回复: 26
打印 上一主题 下一主题

献给情人节的礼物(我的情书)

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2003-2-14 19:07:00 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Love Letter
For ten years I haven't written a letter.And now I encourage myself many many times till I have enough courage to write to you freely.Now it's over 11,everything is silent.I think over and over again,and I can't find out what to say. Suddenly  many many things that have happened in the past ten years----sadness,happiness,pity,desire and so on come into my mind,which makes me want to talk with you in such a way freely.In fact,that day I called you in order to have a heart-to heart talk with you.But since it is so many years that we haven't met each other and everything has been changed much,I'm afraid that you may misunderstand me,regarding me as a dissipated woman,so I couldn't express my feelings.Do you know that for so many years I 'v shared my success and failure with you by heart.But when I became an associate professor,I couldn't help telling you.I did all carefully in order not to frighten you.I have been looking for a chance to express myself  all the time.Last time I troubled you,I felt very sorry.I'm afraid that you would think I make use of you.Do you remember you once told me:"It's a pity that we separated from each other!"?It moved me greatly.I cried heavily for what you said to me after you left though I knew it's a certain kind of comfort to me to some degree.My husband came back,he felt surprised because of my red eyes.I didn't tell him the reason and he didn't ask why.He is so kind a man that I feel I'm very sorry to him.I know he understands me very much.The next day my eyes weren't themselves because of such crying,so I wore a pair of sunglasses.But you were carefull  enough to find my secret and thought that I had quarrelled with my hubby last night At that time I also had a chance to talk with you,but I didn't.I don't know why,maybe I don't want to hurt my hubby..Because I know he loves me......
For so many years,I don't know what you think of me .Maybe you've forgotten all that had happened between us.Because I made you so disappointed in the past years! At that time I was  obstinate and not ripe.I brought you so much trouble.I remember you said that when I was away,you could only  remember all my shortcomings.It proved that at that time I was not a lovely girl.I 'm eager to do well in everything,but I'm weak,I cherish the days that we spent together.Because you loved me and treated me so well.Though we've separated,I don't hate you.Instead I wish you could live a happy life......You said that your coming here made you feel yourself like a guest ,I felt very sad after hearing so. It does is your hometown,isn't it?Why  spoke in such an bitter way? Can't you treat me as a friend and a classmate of yours?I feel you don't want to get in touch with me any longer,you have your troublesome things,I don't want ,either ------for both of us are kind persons and don't want to hurt our lovers.I only want to speak out all  I want to say,then I'll keep silent for ever.
At that time,even when I was married,I thought you  would come to me for you have told me that you would marry me after two years' separating..But I was disappointed.It seemed that you disappeared in the world.Then I knew I wasn't the girl you could give up anything for her.So I said "Good-bye" to yesterday and began my life with my husband.I am a lucky woman all the time.My husband is so kind and warm-hearted a man that he loves me deeply.He cured my wound when I lost you and helped me to step out my sadness left by you..For him,I think I would use all my life to love him in return.Because he appeared in my life when I was in deep sorrow and he has looked after both my parents well all the time since he knew me.I believe him,so I will give all my life to him.And now I think I love him,too........
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 分享淘帖 订阅订阅
2#
发表于 2003-2-14 19:15:00 | 只看该作者
肯定不是给我的,因为在我眼里全是ABC……
3#
 楼主| 发表于 2003-2-14 19:26:00 | 只看该作者
愿天下有情人都能分享我的感受。
4#
发表于 2003-2-14 20:29:00 | 只看该作者
彼此彼此!!愿爱永存!!……
5#
发表于 2003-2-15 05:26:00 | 只看该作者
to express one's feelings out is comfortable.if he can know all your feelings now and cherish it ,you would have no regret.
6#
 楼主| 发表于 2003-2-15 06:37:00 | 只看该作者
sometimes we really need enough courage to face our feelings and admit them.
7#
发表于 2003-2-25 06:59:00 | 只看该作者
i only had one girlfriend, that is my wife. i wish i had more. i do not know the feelings to be loved by other ladies or to love other ladies who loved me oncemore. i have never kisses other ladies and nor be kisses by other ladies.
what a pity.
8#
发表于 2003-2-25 17:41:00 | 只看该作者
说中文好吗??
9#
 楼主| 发表于 2003-2-25 20:54:00 | 只看该作者
以下是引用WTM1在2003-2-25 9:41:08的发言:
说中文好吗??
该不是。。。。。要。。我。。重新翻。。翻译一遍吧?[em09]
10#
发表于 2003-2-26 16:40:00 | 只看该作者
当然!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|站长邮箱|小黑屋|手机版|Office中国/Access中国 ( 粤ICP备10043721号-1 )  

GMT+8, 2024-5-14 05:07 , Processed in 0.081432 second(s), 33 queries .